Monday, January 21, 2008

Jan. 21 Walk Just got me thinking


Ever wonder why some people have pets. I gave it some thought today as I walked my dog, Diesel. My neighbor's little dog "Precious" is in "heat". So for the last few days we have had a steady stream of suitors, seeking her affection. Some were strays, some from the neighborhood. Not sure who to blame, I just wish that when people got a pet, that they would be responsible for it. I don't want to call the pound, my slack neighbors would just get other dogs. Why is this legal, I mean, is pet ownership a right? For that matter why did you get the animal in the first place. Was it cute? Did you want to help a friend get "rid" of the cute little critters. You know, give them a good home where you leave them in a pen in their own crap, or on a chain left to rot or die, which ever comes first. I mean think about it, why ... Any way Diesel and I had a great walk. The weather was cold put clear today. Good two miles or so.

No comments: